Dominica, known as Nature’s Island because of its pristine natural beauty, is home to some of the most profound natural spectacles in the Caribbean.
Dominica Investor Visa
• Donate to the Government Fund
• Real Estate Investment
• Pass due diligence checks
• Have a clear record
• The main applicant should be 18 years old or above
• Good health is mandatory
• Make the required contribution
Timeline: 3 TO 6 Months
• Dual citizenship is recognized
• No physical stay is required
• Enjoy Visa Free and Visa on Arrival to 143 countries
• No tax on worldwide income.
• Explore new business opportunities
about the country
Total Area: 751 sq. km.
Languages: English (official), French patois
Government Type: Parliamentary republic
Currency: East Caribbean dollars (XCD)