Grenada is now officially known as the “Spice Island” due to the diverse array of locally grown spices! Grenada is made up of three main islands and is distinguished by its magnificent natural beauty and beautiful waterfronts that are distinctive to the Caribbean.
Grenada Investor Visa
• Donation to the Government Fund
• Real Estate Investment
• You should have a clear record
• You must provide proof of funds along with the minimum funds held
• You should have good moral character
• You should be in sound health, both mentally & physically
Timeline: 3 TO 6 MONTHS
• Dual citizenship is recognized
• No physical stay is required
• Enjoy Visa Free and Visa on Arrival to 144 countries
• No tax on worldwide income
• Only Caribbean citizenship by investment program needs to have E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the USA, allowing Grenada citizens the eligibility to apply for a non-immigrant visa.
about the country
Capital: Saint George’s
Total Area: 344 sq. km.
Languages: English (official), French patois
Government Type: Parliamentary democracy (Parliament) and Commonwealth realm
Currency: East Caribbean dollars (XCD), tied to USD