Flat Preloader Icon

10PRO Consulting

Australia Tourist Visa From Dubai

The Australian Government requires that you have an Australian visa to enter Australia, unless you are an Australian passport holder or qualifying New Zealand passport holder. For example, if you are travelling to Australia on holiday you will need a tourist visa.

The Electronic Travel Authority (or ETA) is the name given to the most commonly used Australian Tourist Visa which allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months on each arrival within 12 months from the date the visa was granted.

The ETA differs from traditional visas in that there are no application forms to fill in and no visa label or stamp in the passport. The ETA is available to passport holders from Australian Government specified countries and regions.

To apply for an ETA (Visitor), you must be outside Australia and hold a passport issued by an ETA-eligible country or region (see below for the full list).

You must apply for your ETA with the passport and passport number you will be travelling to Australia with; the visa is linked to this number. If your passport is lost/stolen or replaced before you travel to Australia, you will be required to re-apply for an ETA visa.

The following passport holders can be issued an ETA Visa online:

    1. Andorra
    2. Austria
    3. Belgium
    4. Brunei
    5. Canada
    6. Denmark
    7. Finland
    8. France
    9. Germany
    10. Greece
    11. Hong Kong (SAR)
    12. Iceland
    13. Ireland
    14. Italy
    15. Japan
    16. Liechtenstein
    17. Luxembourg
    18. Malaysia
    19. Malta
    20. Monaco
    21. The Netherlands
    22. Norway
    23. Portugal
    24. Republic of San Marino
    25. Singapore
    26. South Korea
    27. Spain
    28. Sweden
    29. Switzerland
    30. Taiwan*
    31. United Kingdom (British Citizen)
    32. United Kingdom (Overseas)**
    33. United States of America
    34. Vatican City

The Paper-Based 600 Visitor Visa is designed for people who wish to take a trip to Australia and are NOT on the ETA Eligible Country list mentioned above.


The 600 Visitor Visa allows you to stay in Australia for a stay of up to 12 months, or a shorter period, depending on the purpose of the visit and your personal circumstances; and as a single or multiple entries to Australia.

The Paper-Based 600 Visitor Visa differs from the ETA and the e600 in that it can not be applied for online, as it is a paper-based application. However, you can begin the process using the online 600 visitor visa application form.

We at 10PROstrongly advise that you not make travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that your visa is approved.


Our experts are ready to address your inquiries promptly. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.

Register Now


Connect with us for top-notch solutions and exceptional service. Discover excellence with 10PRO Consulting!