Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda are a pair of islands in the Eastern Caribbean Sea. For international investors, the government of Antigua and Barbuda provides favorable tax laws and a welcoming economic environment.
Citizenship by Investment: Antigua and Barbuda
• Contribution to The National Development Fund
• Contribution To The University of West Indies (UWI) Fund
• Real Estate Investment
• You should have no criminal record
• You should be in excellent health
Timeline: 3 TO 6 MONTHS
• Dual citizenship
• No physical stay is required
• Enjoy Visa Free and Visa on Arrival to 150 countries
• No tax on worldwide income.
about the country
Capital: Saint John’s
Total Area: 442.6 sq. km.
Government Type: Parliamentary democracy (Parliament) under a constitutional monarchy and Commonwealth realm
Currency: East Caribbean dollars (XCD), tied to USD